Roles & Responsibilities
- Troubleshoots test case failures to collect required details to resolve the issue
- Transforms requirements into test cases
- Understands, tracks and improve the KPIs of test plan, review, execution and validation activities
- Works closely with PM and DEV for schedule, scope, expectations
- Measure and report on quality metrics on a regular basis
- Create and execute automation test cases and scripts to test web and APIs.
- Coordinate with the development and product teams to prioritize features, provide accurate estimates and manage bug fixes
- Collaborate with your QA team peers but also work independently to increase the coverage of test cases and improve overall software quality
- Develop and execute performance and scalability tests against our technology stack
- Produce clear defect reports with details on how to reproduce the issue
- Contribute suggestions to the team on how best to implement and deploy new features
- Participate and contribute to daily stand-ups, sprint and release planning discussions
- Provide technical and device support to non-technical team members
- Automation Engineer for at least 3 years, 5+ years overall experience
- Passionate about automation is a must.
- Developed automated EoE testing using at least one automation framework for minimum 3 year.
- Familiar/Experience with process for REST API testing, Web UI testing, CLI testing, Security testing, Performance and Stability testing
- Programming skills in Python
- Knowledge of Zephyr, JIRA, python, Kubernetes, docker, Kafka, Selenium
- Nurture automated testing culture and strive for 100% test automation.
- Deliver high quality software releases on time our customers adore.
- Hands on experience in developing and implementing quality strategy, practices and methodologies
- Hands on experience in building automation frameworks