We are an upcoming Enterprise SaaS Start-Up Company focused on automating complex business processes. RightRev is founded by a young and aspiring disruption entrepreneur in the Accounting SaaS market who has proven experience in creating products and market opportunities by attracting big enterprise companies to use the technology. At RightRev, we’re committed to providing the most seamless and integrated revenue recognition solutions for modern businesses. We are the most sought after ‘Lead to Revenue Automation Software’ On Salesforce AppExchange Platform.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Partner with IT teams and business professionals to establish data-driven policies and strategies across the organization
- Manage Tableau-driven implementations, architecture.
- Actively manage the performance and usability of Tableau to get the desired result
- Define new KPIs and consistently measure in the datasets
- Understanding business requirement and plan solution to address data needs
- Architect and create custom solutions in Tableau using Tableau APIs
- Develop, design, and maintain Tableau dashboards and analytics
- Collect, refine, and prepare data for analytics and visualization
- Manage and utilize the Tableau platform to extract meaningful insights from it
- Prepare reports using various visualization and data modelling methods
- Collecting data from various data sources and normalize it
- Test and publish dashboards and reports and schedule refresh
- Define access controls and implement security measures whenever required
- Drill-down data and prepare reports with utmost accuracy
- Creating wireframes and beta dashboards with a focus on user experience, correctness, and visibility
- Improve overall process in data management, collection, dashboard design, and entire product life-cycle
- Apply algorithms and statistical methods to obtain answers from data
- Solving any data or performance issues related to workbooks and data sources
- Monitoring reports and dashboards and make necessary changes
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field
- 3+ years of industry experience with considerable production battle scars in Tableau or related applications.
- In-depth knowledge and a sound understanding of RDBMS systems, SQL, Business Intelligence, and data analytics
- Proficiency in analytics and database querying tools
- Python knowledge and work experience
- Extensive experience in developing and managing dashboards and reports in Tableau
- Excellent analytical skills to forecast and predict trends and insights using past and current data
- Knowledge of data architecture, data modelling, data mapping, data analysis, and data visualization
- Enterprise-level experience in data presentation through various bars/charts/models/dashboards
- Sound knowledge and experience in Excel, PL/SQL, ETL, and Tableau platform
- Technical knowledge of Tableau Products and versions including Tableau Server, Tableau Public, Tableau Online, Tableau Desktop, and so on
- Able to build visually-stunning and interactive dashboards
- Able to manipulate and blend data in order to design dashboards and visualization
- Added advantage for knowledge in data migration, Tableau integration, and extensions.
- Added advantage Certifications in Tableau and other BI tools is an added advantage
- Added advantage working knowledge of Power BI, SAP Analytics, and Ticketing systems is a plus.
- Added advantage for administration skills.