We are an upcoming Enterprise SaaS Start-Up Company focused on automating complex business processes. RightRev is founded by a young and aspiring disruption entrepreneur in the Accounting SaaS market who has proven experience in creating products and market opportunities by attracting big enterprise companies to use the technology. At RightRev, we’re committed to providing the most seamless and integrated revenue recognition solutions for modern businesses. We are the most sought after ‘Lead to Revenue Automation Software’ On Salesforce AppExchange Platform.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design & Architecting the multi-tenancy tableau server infrastructure.
- Assist Tableau users with site creation, Project creation and User Access setup.
- Perform User issues troubleshooting, monitor scheduled jobs and refresh failures.
- Perform various application-level patches and upgrades as needed.
- Performing BI tool system administration (such as server maintenance, upgrades, and patches).
- Configure and maintain the Tableau Server Software Layer with optimal balance.
- Monitor server activity to identify possible performance issues/needed enhancements at OS level.
- Perform tuning and management of tableau environment (clustering, load balancing).
- Work with IT Security, Network, and other IT Teams for environment support.
- Investigate New Product Features and validate/test the releases.
- Troubleshoot Software Defects and Request Vendor Resolution
- Work on system Auditing (Report Creation and Maintenance, License Usage)
- Create and manage groups, workbooks, projects, database views, data sources, and datasets in Tableau
- Integrate Tableau with other applications/services such as TabPy and embed using the Tableau API.
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and configure backups for internal and customer facing applications.
- Define and document best practices and support procedures.
- Provide after-hours support for emergencies as well as occasional weekend maintenance.
- Maintain inventory and asset configuration documentation.
- Interface with other teams to gather information/feedback and troubleshoot issues.
- Script tableau automation scripts using Python, shell any other scripting tool.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent work experience required.
- 5 to 7 years of experience working with Tableau Server administration on Linux, Unix and Windows platforms.
- Experience in designing & architecting the multi-tenancy tableau server infrastructure
- Experience working with Docker, K8s etc.
- Good understanding of Active Directory, DNS, Load Balancer and Network Firewall.
- Experience with Power BI or any other BI tool is a plus.
- Ability to automate the processes would be a benefit.
- Software functions on products listed above include: installation, configuration, administration and testing.
- Ability to apply patches, service packs and hotfixes.
- Ability to upgrade and migrate the Tableau infrastructure.
- Experience with content administration and security administration.
- Understanding of how to implement promotion methodology and version control in Tableau.
- Setting up separate sites for different clients.
- Strong problem determination skills.