Software Engineer – Frontend
We are an upcoming Enterprise SaaS Start-Up Company focused on automating complex business processes. RightRev is founded by a young and aspiring disruption entrepreneur in the Accounting SaaS market who has proven experience in creating products and market opportunities by attracting big enterprise companies to use the technology. At RightRev, we’re committed to providing the most seamless and integrated revenue recognition solutions for modern businesses. We are the most sought after ‘Lead to Revenue Automation Software’ On Salesforce AppExchange Platform.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Implementing high-impact modules for our end users.
- Work closely with the development team to build the product features.
- Writing modular code to achieve loose coupling and reusability of modules across the application.
- Implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Exploring and incorporating the latest libraries inside the existing codebase and thus optimizing code at each step.
- Contribute to the brainstorming of features when in the ideation stage and thus providing necessary inputs to morph it.
- Peer reviewing your fellow developer’s code and at times participate in pair programming.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field.
- 2-3 years of industry experience with considerable production battle scars in front end applications.
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (SASS, Less)
- Have a good knowledge of UX and design
- Passionate about applying DevOps concepts (CI/CD, etc.) to improve the delivery process of software.