Software Engineer – Backend
We are an upcoming Enterprise SaaS Start-Up Company focused on automating complex business processes. RightRev is founded by a young and aspiring disruption entrepreneur in the Accounting SaaS market who has proven experience in creating products and market opportunities by attracting big enterprise companies to use the technology. At RightRev, we’re committed to providing the most seamless and integrated revenue recognition solutions for modern businesses. We are the most sought after ‘Lead to Revenue Automation Software’ On Salesforce AppExchange Platform.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with Product Development, Product Management, Performance Engineering, and Operations teams to develop innovative solutions that meet market a-nd business needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, and reliability
- Participating in peer code reviews, pair programming, and other peer-to-peer learning opportunities as part of the Agile sprint team
- Distributing expertise and skills amongst teammates
- Moving the company forward with a positive attitude, giving and receiving constructive criticism, and showing a willingness to adapt when facing difficult problems
- Designing, developing functional applications based on requirements
- Analyzing software requirements to determine the feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
- Remaining current on application development by reading specification documents, attending conferences, participating in other training opportunities to learn
- Work with forward-thinking engineers to bring prototypes to life
- Contribute to functional, integration, performance, data quality, and regression testing
- Lead improvements in existing services for seamless user adoption in the cloud
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, or an Associate degree in Computer Science or related field with 6+ years of professional experience with multiple programming languages.
- Python Clean-Code practitioner .
- Experience designing and developing scalable software systems in Python
- Experience in writing scalable and maintainable software
- Added advantage for experience in Full Stack app development process.
- Added advantage for PySpark experience .
- Experience with common tools such as Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes, New Relic, PagerDuty, etc.
- Working knowledge of the software development life cycle (e.g. requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing, and documentation)
- Experience with cloud-based environments (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Linux operation and troubleshooting
- Experience working in a start-up environment