Senior Software Engineer – Backend
We are an upcoming Enterprise SaaS Start-Up Company focused on automating complex business processes. RightRev is founded by a young and aspiring disruption entrepreneur in the Accounting SaaS market who has proven experience in creating products and market opportunities by attracting big enterprise companies to use the technology. At RightRev, we’re committed to providing the most seamless and integrated revenue recognition solutions for modern businesses. We are the most sought after ‘Lead to Revenue Automation Software’ On Salesforce AppExchange Platform.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for Data-Tier, Rest-Tier, Messaging, App Monitoring Instrumentation, Logging Instrumentation, Scaling, Processing and Hyper-Scale, External Callouts.
- Lead critical/large Production Development and provide technical design to business solutions, direct developers and test the modules.
- Create, execute and document the tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets functional specifications and performance requirements
- Diagnose, resolve, and document system issues to support project team.
- Research questions with respect to both maintenance and development activities. Interact with database administrators, security analysts and product management in this effort.
- Perform post-installation system review and ongoing support.
- Lead in the development of documentation and standard procedures. Support Pre-Sales Teams as needed
- Scrum Planning and Release Planning
- Code Quality and Automated Testing
- Feature prioritization, Backlog planning
- Effort estimation and timely delivery
- Work with other technical leaders throughout the organization to ensure that the software design of individual projects is aligned with the organization’s long term architecture goals.
- Review and contribute to software design specifications to implement and satisfy product requirements.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field.
- 3+ years experience managing, leading, and inspiring a team of engineers; including hiring, retaining and managing performance.
- Overall 8+ years of experience in product development
- Experience in designing and developing scalable software systems in Python
- Experience in writing scalable and maintainable software.
- Experience with common tools such as: Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes, New Relic, PagerDuty, etc.
- Experience with Git, CI/CD, Branching Strategies
- Extensive experience with APIs and computational packages (e.g. Scikit-Learn, NumPy, SciPy, Pandas).
- Experience in event-driven programming and microservices
- Experience scaling highly elastic production applications
- Must Have Python, Faust/Celery, Async and Distributed Computing Background.
- Must know Docker and CI/CD.
- Aspire for 90% Code Coverage.
- API Spec based developer
- Mock Dependent Service Skills
- Comfortable debugging and developing code written in Java, Python, Golang, or other strongly typed languages
- Experience with Python Development – Fluent API, Rest API, Flask, Logging, Celery/Faust, Performance, Time-Series Databases, Caching, Cache Invalidation, Secured API Service.
- Experience with monitoring systems (e.g. Datadog, SignalFX, Splunk) .