Senior IAM Engineer
We are an upcoming Enterprise SaaS start-up focused on automating complex business processes. Founded by a young and aspiring leader who has proven experience in creating products, creating market opportunities for the product, and attracting big enterprise companies to use the technology. We are hiring experienced IAM Engineers in Chennai. If you are dedicated and ambitious, we are an excellent place to grow with.
The Identity & Access Management Technology Area provides and maintains Identity & Access capability, methodology and governance to enable our businesses and our people to access systems and services, simply, seamlessly and securely.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Building IAM product which includes development, testing, documentation and deployment
- Building REST API framework to support product for onboarding process.
- Providing technical design to the product team, developers to secure the product.
- Create, execute and document the tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets functional specifications and performance requirements.
- Work with the Identity & Access Management team to understand and plan for current and future releases.
- Collaborate with various teams to integrate the IAM in all the services.
- Push the boundaries of expertise to innovate, test and learn and experiment within matters of expertise
- Continuously seek ways to grow by own thinking and capability.
- Ensuring the product has an appropriate technical roadmap to support future enhancement and maintain a reasonable cost of future change
- Ensuring upcoming Identity features have appropriate implementation designs allowing the teams to commit to delivery; including component and external interface sketch designs
- Work across teams to define efficient solutions and implementation strategies to create highly cohesive implementation across products
- Evaluate Identity integration requirements ensuring adherence to security standards and information security policies.
- Demonstrating interest in improving the company’s technical awareness, depth and use of technology across the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (Master’s degree preferred).
- Overall 4+ years of experience in product development
- Solid experience in implementing and/or supporting enterprise IAM solutions.
- Knowledge of general industry IAM concepts and best-practices, particularly relating to SSO, MFA, Federation, federation, privileged access management, authentication and authorization, security and provisioning identity data, and secrets management .
- Familiarity with the integration,configuration, deployment and architecture of Identity solutions and systems to facilitate User Life-Cycle Management, Identity and Access Governance, Roles entitlement and Separation of Duties (SoD), Automated Provisioning.
- Familiarity with Role Based Access Control (RBAC) and Attribute Based Access Controls (ABAC) concepts.
- Experience with RESTful APIs, scripting, SQL, and other supporting technologies.
- Experience in authentication protocols such as SAML , OAuth and OIDC
- Strong understanding of access policies and enterprise-wide policy enforcement.
- Experience with highly available software
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and changing business requirements.
- Highly motivated and work well under pressure.
- Innovative, do POC and spikes, with the ability to think outside the box
- A lean toward automation and doing many tasks via scripting.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Jenkins, Docker, Git, CI/CD
- Experience in writing scalable and maintainable software.
- Experience in Python and Java
- Basic knowledge of SDLC and agile methodologies
- Redhat Keycloak knowledge is a plus
- AWS knowledge is a plus