We are an upcoming Enterprise SaaS Start-Up Company focused on automating complex business processes. RightRev is founded by a young and aspiring disruption entrepreneur in the Accounting SaaS market who has proven experience in creating products and market opportunities by attracting big enterprise companies to use the technology. At RightRev, we’re committed to providing the most seamless and integrated revenue recognition solutions for modern businesses. We are the most sought after ‘Lead to Revenue Automation Software’ On Salesforce AppExchange Platform.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Identify, design, and recommend Salesforce.com based solutions, integration points and related implementation architecture for business usage improvements, scalability and performance.
- Evaluate trade offs with technology and feasibility and makes choices that fit the constraints of the project and minimizes current costs, maintenance needs, and technical debt.
- Establish, participate, and maintain relationships with business units, project managers, and subject matter experts in order to remain apprised of direction, project status, architectural and technology issues, risks, and function/integration issues.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain VisualForce, AppExchange, Force.com pages and integration with on premise or third-party solutions using Web Services, REST, including creation of custom objects, Apex classes, Triggers.
- Independently perform development, testing, implementation, documentation as it relates to salesforce.com software and Force.com platform.
- Release and Environment Management including sandbox usage planning, metadata and data migration, environment comparisons, and version control.
- Support integrated applications with an understanding of system integration, test planning, scripting, and troubleshooting.
- Should be able to design system level architecture
- Conduct design/code reviews during major project milestones.
- Liaise with third party software/support suppliers such as Salesforce.com.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field
- 5+ years previous development experience with Salesforce.com (Certified Salesforce.com Developer)
- 1+ Years experience development of Lightning components (Lightning web Components )
- 2+ Years experience as Architect role (Application / System / Solution)
- 3+ years work experience in managing team as Tech Lead
- Experience with Salesforce Billing or Billing Lifecycle is plus
- Experience with Salesforce Sales / Service cloud.
- Experience with Salesforce Revenue Recognition is a huge advantage
- Experience with Salesforce AppExchange is a plus
- Must be experienced in Salesforce.com development including Apex Classes, Triggers, VisualForce pages, SOQL, Lightning Aura components and Lightning web components
- Experience with technologies that work with Salesforce, Java Script, Web Services, REST and SOAP APIs
- Experience with APEX Enterprise Patterns – Separation of Concerns(FinancialForce Library)
- Experience with heavy duty customizations on the SFDC stack
- Knowledge of Salesforce Integration Patterns and Salesforce Best Practices using Apex and VisualForce
- Experience with working in Frameworks in Testing, Trigger, Integration and Development.
- Must be comfortable with juggling multiple priorities with the ability to manage time effectively.
- Self-starter able to work proactively and with minimal supervision
- Salesforce Architect certifications are mandatory.
- Essentials Certifications: App Builder, Platform Developer, (Advanced Developer added advantage)
- Consultant certification is essential ( Sales, Service, CPQ ).