We are an upcoming Enterprise SaaS Start-Up Company focused on automating complex business processes. RightRev is founded by a young and aspiring disruption entrepreneur in the Accounting SaaS market who has proven experience in creating products and market opportunities by attracting big enterprise companies to use the technology. At RightRev, we’re committed to providing the most seamless and integrated revenue recognition solutions for modern businesses. We are the most sought after ‘Lead to Revenue Automation Software’ On Salesforce AppExchange Platform.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Independently perform development, testing, implementation, documentation as it relates to salesforce.com software and Force.com platform.
- Release and Environment Management including sandbox usage planning, meta data and data migration, environment comparisons, and version control.
- Support integrated applications with an understanding of system integration, test planning, scripting, and troubleshooting.
- Liaise with third party software/support suppliers such as Salesforce.com.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field.
- 2 to 4 years experience in Salesforce Administration.
- Experience with Salesforce Billing or Billing Lifecycle is plus
- Experience with Salesforce Sales cloud.
- Experience with Salesforce Revenue Recognition is a huge advantage
- Experience with Salesforce AppExchange is a plus
- Must be experienced in Salesforce.com technologies like Apex Classes, Triggers, VisualForce pages, SOQL, Lightning Aura components and Lightning web components
- Experience with heavy duty configuration on the SFDC stack
- Must be comfortable with juggling multiple priorities with the ability to manage time effectively.
- Self-starter able to work proactively and with minimal supervision.
- Added advantage for Salesforce Certified Admin / Advanced Admin / App Builder.
- Added advantage for Consultant certificates.
- Added advantage for CPQ certificates.
- Added advantage for Revenue experience.