Roles & Responsibilities
- Identify, design, and recommend Salesforce.com based solutions, integration points and related implementation architecture for business usage improvements, scalability and performance.
- Evaluate tradeoffs with technology and feasibility and makes choices that fit the constraints of the project and minimizes current costs, maintenance needs, and technical debt
- Establish, participate, and maintain relationships with business units, project managers, and subject matter experts in order to remain apprised of direction, project status, architectural and technology issues, risks, and function/integration issues.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain VisualForce, AppExchange, Force.com pages and integration with on premise or third-party solutions using Web Services, REST, including creation of custom objects, Apex classes, Triggers, workflows, email alerts.
- Independently perform development, testing, implementation, documentation as it relates to salesforce.com software and Force.com platform.
- Release and Environment Management including sandbox usage planning, metadata and data migration, environment comparisons, and version control.
- Support integrated applications with an understanding of system integration, test planning, scripting, and troubleshooting.
- Conduct design/code reviews during major project milestones.
- Liaise with third party software/support suppliers such as Salesforce.com.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field
- 5+ years previous development experience with Salesforce.com (Certified Salesforce.com Developer)
- 2+ Years experience development of Custom Lightning components (Lightning web Components )
- 2+ Years experience Lightning Communities
- 3+ years work experience in a senior applications role
- Experience with Salesforce Billing or Billing Lifecycle is plus
- Experience with Salesforce Sales cloud.
- Experience with Salesforce Revenue Recognition is a huge advantage
- Experience with Salesforce AppExchange is a plus
- Must be experienced in Salesforce.com development including Lightning Communities, Apex Classes, Triggers, VisualForce pages, SOQL, Lightning components and Lightning web components
- Experience with technologies that work with Salesforce, Java Script, JQuery, Web Services, REST and SOAP APIs
- Experience with APEX Enterprise Patterns – Separation of Concerns (FinancialForce Library)
- Experience with heavy duty customizations on the SFDC stack
- Knowledge of Salesforce Integration Patterns and Salesforce Best Practices using Apex and VisualForce
- Must be comfortable with juggling multiple priorities with the ability to manage time effectively
- Self-starter able to work proactively and with minimal supervision