We are an upcoming Enterprise SaaS Start-Up Company focused on automating complex business processes. RightRev is founded by a young and aspiring disruption entrepreneur in the Accounting SaaS market who has proven experience in creating products and market opportunities by attracting big enterprise companies to use the technology. At RightRev, we’re committed to providing the most seamless and integrated revenue recognition solutions for modern businesses. We are the most sought after ‘Lead to Revenue Automation Software’ On Salesforce AppExchange Platform.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Troubleshoots test case failures to collect required details to resolve the issue
- Transforms requirements into test cases
- Understands, tracks and improve the KPIs of test plan, review, execution and validation activities
- Works closely with PM and DEV for schedule, scope, expectations
- Measure and report on quality metrics on a regular basis
- Create and execute automation test cases and scripts to test web and APIs.
- Coordinate with the development and product teams to prioritize features, provide accurate estimates and manage bug fixes
- Collaborate with your QA team peers but also work independently to increase the coverage of test cases and improve overall software quality
- Develop and execute performance and scalability tests against our technology stack
- Produce clear defect reports with details on how to reproduce the issue
- Contribute suggestions to the team on how best to implement and deploy new features
- Participate and contribute to daily stand-ups, sprint and release planning discussions
- Provide technical and device support to non-technical team members
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field.
- 5+ years overall experience , Automation Engineer for at least 3 years.
- Passionate about automation is a must.
- Developed automated EoE testing using at least one automation framework for minimum 3 year.
- Familiar/Experience with process for REST API testing, Web UI testing, CLI testing, Security testing, Performance and Stability testing
- Programming skills in Python
- Knowledge of Zephyr, JIRA, Python, Kubernetes, Docker, Kafka, Selenium
- Nurture automated testing culture and strive for 100% test automation.
- Deliver high quality software releases on time our customers adore.
- Hands on experience in developing and implementing quality strategy, practices and methodologies
- Hands on experience in building automation frameworks