Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for Data-Tier, Rest-Tier, Messaging, App Monitoring Instrumentation, Logging Instrumentation, Scaling, Processing and Hyper-Scale, External Callouts.
- Must Have Python, Faust/Celery, Async and Distributed Computing Background.
- Must know Docker and CI/CD.
- Aspire for 90% Code Coverage.
- API Spec based developer
- Mock Dependent Service Skills
- Lead critical/large Production Development and provide technical design to business solutions, direct developers and test the modules.
- Create, execute and document the tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets functional specifications and performance requirements
- Diagnose, resolve, and document system issues to support project team.
- Research questions with respect to both maintenance and development activities. Interact with database administrators, security analysts and product management in this effort.
- Perform post-installation system review and ongoing support.
- Lead in the development of documentation and standard procedures. Support Pre-Sales Teams as needed
- Scrum Planning and Release Planning
- Code Quality and Automated Testing
- Feature prioritization, Backlog planning
- Effort estimation and timely delivery
- Work with other technical leaders throughout the organization to ensure that the software design of individual projects is aligned with the organization’s long term architecture goals.
- Review and contribute to software design specifications to implement and satisfy product requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (Master’s degree preferred).
- 3+ years experience managing, leading, and inspiring a team of engineers; including hiring, retaining and managing performance.
- Overall 8+ years of experience in product development
- Experience designing and developing scalable software systems in Python
- Experience in writing scalable and maintainable software.
- Experience with common tools such as: Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes, New Relic, PagerDuty, etc.
- Experience with Git, CI/CD, Branching Strategies
- Extensive experience with APIs and computational packages (e.g. Scikit-Learn, NumPy, SciPy, Pandas).
- Experience in event-driven programming and microservices
- Experience scaling highly elastic production applications
- Comfortable debugging and developing code written in Java, Python, Golang, or other strongly typed languages
- Experience with Python Development – Fluent API, Rest API, Flask, Logging, Celery/Faust, Performance, Time-Series Databases, Caching, Cache Invalidation, Secured API Service.
- Experience with monitoring systems (e.g. Datadog, SignalFX, Splunk) .
- Clear communication skills when it comes to reporting needs and answering technical and service questions.
- Experience working in startup environment.
- Team Leadership
- Responsible for high quality delivery.