Roles & Responsibilities
- Implementing high-impact modules for our end users.
- Work closely with the development team to build the product features.
- Writing modular code to achieve loose coupling and reusability of modules across the application.
- Implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Exploring and incorporating the latest libraries inside the existing codebase and thus optimizing code at each step.
- Contribute to the brainstorming of features when in the ideation stage & thus providing necessary inputs to morph it.
- Peer reviewing your fellow developer’s code and at times participate in pair programming.
- 1+ years of industry experience with considerable production battle scars in front end applications.
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (SASS, Less)
- Have a good knowledge of UX and design
- A passion for applying DevOps concepts (CI/CD, etc.) to improve the delivery process of software