Executive Assistant to the CEO
The Executive Assistant will provide high-level administrative support to the CEO in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the board of directors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts, and oversees special projects. The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a diversity of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- Manage sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion especially decisions directly impacting the global operations of the company.
- Sustain a daily calendar of meetings and events.
- Prepare Word, Excel, PowerPoint presentations, agendas, reports, special projects and other documents in support of objectives for the organization.
- Arrange travel and accommodations for executives. Prepare expense reports.
- Excellent communication and time management skills; proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment; performs additional duties as assigned by executives.
- Draft and prepare correspondence for internal announcements, board meetings, and organizations that the executive is involved with.
- Manage the Executive’s contacts.
- Assist in preparing and managing presentations and decks.
- Be responsive to emails/texts/phone calls, with contact outside normal business hours.
- Welcome the Executive’s guests by greeting them, in person or on the phone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Use discretion, confidentiality, and good judgment to handle C-Level matters.
- Represent the company and the Executive in a positive light through great follow-through skills and sound judgment.
- Conserve the Executive’s time by reading, researching, collecting and analyzing information as needed, in advance.
- Complete adhoc projects as assigned – such as personal events and/or family needs.
- Organize complex calendars and schedules; resolving any scheduling issues
Skills And Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of related experience required in working in an executive assistant role supporting C-Level executives.
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
- Flexible hours as dictated by the needs of business for projects and meetings.
- Business sense – has a strong business sense and can decipher priorities and make sound judgment calls when needed.
- Commitment to excellence – perform duties at the highest level possible on a consistent basis.
- Excellent communicator – able to interact with people of all levels in a confident, professional manner.
- Demonstrate ability and temperament to work with sensitive information.
- Team player – have team-oriented experience and approach.
- Service focus – dedicated to meeting the expectations of the CEO and other senior executives by maintaining effective relationships with interested parties.
- Ability to think outside of the box with a sense of urgency.