Cyber Security Specialist
We are an upcoming Enterprise SaaS Start-Up Company focused on automating complex business processes. RightRev is founded by a young and aspiring disruption entrepreneur in the Accounting SaaS market who has proven experience in creating products and market opportunities by attracting big enterprise companies to use the technology. At RightRev, we’re committed to providing the most seamless and integrated revenue recognition solutions for modern businesses. We are the most sought after ‘Lead to Revenue Automation Software’ On Salesforce AppExchange Platform.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Monitor cyber information, events, alerts, and ticketing queues to identify security events and threats across multiple technologies to ensure security incidents are identified timely.
- Audit, Detect and Remediate critical Security exposures
- Proactively research and maintain a proficiency in current and emerging threats, vulnerabilities and security technology developments
- Evaluate and utilise intelligence for new threats and vulnerabilities to ensure protective monitoring is capable of detecting potential new attacks
- Provide assurance of security posture through monitoring security system status
- Respond to tickets and incidents as assigned
- Support the incident and problem response process through to closure;
- Act as Level II SME escalation; work with internal and external individuals in preparation and when necessary remediation/suppression
- Support, maintain and tune security tooling and systems as assigned
- Support and maintain operational procedures and documentation
- Ensure timely accurate communications of alerts to stakeholders responding to escalations, or will escalate if required as per the agreed processes
- Work collaboratively with BIS teams to position information security as a key enabler within each service area
- Make recommendations of counter-measures, mitigating controls, best practice configuration and processes to improve operational effectiveness and efficiency within security operations Proactively support the secure delivery of BIS strategies and delivery objectives
- Help and Support Yearly SOC and Other Compliance with RightRev.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field
- Minimum five+ years of experience in Cyber Security.
- Minimum two+ years of hands-on firewall administration experience – preferably in a SOC environment
- Experience in any scripting language .
- Added advantage for CI,CD Tools.
- Added advantage for AWS Certification.
- Added advantage for Ansible, Puppet, AWS Cloud Formation.
- Docker, AWS EC2 Container Service (ECS)
- Linux Administration
- Experience in AWS Security WAF / AWS Shield
- Professional information security certifications such as CompTIA Security+, CISSP, CISM, CCNA Security, CCNP Security, CEH, GIAC, or CISA required
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with a variety of different people
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities with attention to detail
- Ability to work well with others, with an emphasis on virtual teams across multiple time zones
- Recognise and respond to potential, successful, and unsuccessful cyber-attacks and compromises thorough reviews and analyses of the relevant event detail
- Passionate, Self-motivated and driven, with keen attention to detail, action-and-results oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills as well as strong logical, analytical, problem solving skills and reporting skills.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience within a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Adapt to Start-up Culture